The Credit Committee meets weekly, on a Monday to deal with new loans requests, as well as, to sign off on Manager’s Loans. The evaluate the borrower’s ability to repay loans and make decisions such as:
- Review applications for loans and make decisions,
- All loan decisions must be based on the loan policies established by the board of directors and in compliance with the law(s),
- Provide financial counseling to members,
- Make loans decisions in a timely manner to meet members’ needs,
- Refer all borrowers request for loans extensions, refinances or any other changes to the Manager for consultation.